[asterisk-biz] Asterisk queue log solution?

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Wed Jun 21 13:56:18 MST 2006

Hi Chris,
QueueMetrics 1.2, due to be released by next week, will be able to do just
that. You will be able to have tenants log in, run reports for their
queue(s), see a complete realtime status or a simplified real-time page
for their own queue(s), and let them barge-in on ongoing calls on their
own queue(s). QueueMetrics 1.1 does that too, but in a less sophisticated
way. You may want to contact us to set it up correctly in order to fulfill
your needs - we sell the product on a "system fully installed - client
fully satisfied" basis.
QueueMetrics is currently being used in a number of call centers worldwide
ranging from 10 to 250+ live agents per Asterisk box and is a proven
industrial solution.
See http://queuemetrics.loway.it and do not forget to ask for the free
unlimited eval licence.
Regards,