[asterisk-biz] USA DIDs available

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Wed Jun 21 12:46:30 MST 2006

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, Matt wrote:

> No way.  I'm paying for that DID, and I expect a channel to be there.
>  I also don't expect to pay for inbound minutes.  Level3 does not charge
> me for inbound minutes!  My CLEC does not charge me for inbound minutes!
> VERIZON Does not charge me for inbound minutes.  So, just stop charging
> for inbound minutes already!
Whatever you are smoking, please share with the group.

Yes, (3) *does* charge for inbound minutes.

In the end, PRIs/IMTs and ports on your softswitch cost *money*. If
someone is dumb enough to give a DID without per-minute inbound and with
unlimited number of channels, they will get what they deserve - a calling
card operation which will take DS3 worth of channels and pay 10$ for a
DID.

*plonk*