[asterisk-biz] DIDX down?

Charles Green, please getalife pleasegetalifemam at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 08:15:42 MST 2006

  It was up for me about that time, 17:13 June 20, 2006. I usually ask the company who provides the service for help if their site is down whether it's Vonage, Voxbone, Packet8, Lingo, didx, or whoever. I go to the source. All of the above have been happy when to get my notice and usually are working on the matter beforehand. I've been happy with all of the above for my needs. Anyways, take care, and I am enjoying the education from all the experts here. Thanks.

  Charles