[asterisk-biz] USA DIDs available

Linda Goldsmith linda at supertec.com
Wed Jun 21 08:00:12 MST 2006

We can offer any one who is interested Global Crossing DID's for 2.99$ a month with no per
min charge, for upto 5000 mins a month.

The list of available area codes are on

www.didx.org/usa/

Forward to SIP and IAX2 is FREE.

You can try the routing service with 2 FREE DID numbers  when you signup on DIDX.org

Linda