[asterisk-biz] Polycom 501 and 301 phones for sale

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Wed Jun 21 06:18:29 MST 2006

They need to become more mainstream and maybe even have mention in a
movie, maybe a movie about a male virgin in his 40's that collects
priceless toys, and meets a girl that helps him sell it on Ebay.  No, on
second thought that wouldn't be funny at all.