[asterisk-biz] Looking for IAX provider for metro NY (Long Island)

C. asterisk-biztracking at netsyncro.com
Tue Jun 20 19:16:40 MST 2006

Warren wrote:
> I need a provider for Long Island who can give me 516 DIDs, let me move
> my existing 866, 877 and 888 DiDs which are currently on a voice T-1,
> provide (preferably) IAX inbound and outbound to an Asterisk system
> using g729 and for a special bonus let me forward the 866 DiD to another
> phone number should my T1 go down.
>
> I need setup, fixed monthly and inbound and outbound costs to the US and
> Canada.  Volume is roughly 5,000 inbound calls on the toll-free numbers
> per month and 1,000 outbound if that matters.  Triple to 5x that number
> in the first quarter which is our busy season.
>
> Likely time frame is initial setup in the next 2-4 weeks and full usage
> by end of q3.

Most of this is minutes to setup..

Take a look here if you see any DIDs that catch your eye..
https://www.teliax.com/newaccount/?step=2&st_name=New%20York&st=NY&npa=516&city=NASSAUZN05

We can also do vanity Toll Free DID which might help sales.. I know for
some other industries it makes a big difference.  If you're interested
further please feel free to send me an offline reply so we can put
together a proposal.

 From your T1 would you be so kind as to ping

voip-ny1.teliax.com

Kind Regards,

Christopher Bergström
cbergstrom at netsyncro.com

US +1 206.973.3178
Fax +1 206.312.5233

*/CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION:/* The information contained in this
transmission is confidential and is intended only for the use of the
entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notify us of the error in a reply to the sender.