[asterisk-biz] Looking for IAX provider for metro NY (Long Island)

Warren warren-lists at icruise.com
Tue Jun 20 10:08:08 MST 2006

I need a provider for Long Island who can give me 516 DIDs, let me move
my existing 866, 877 and 888 DiDs which are currently on a voice T-1,
provide (preferably) IAX inbound and outbound to an Asterisk system
using g729 and for a special bonus let me forward the 866 DiD to another
phone number should my T1 go down.

I need setup, fixed monthly and inbound and outbound costs to the US and
Canada.  Volume is roughly 5,000 inbound calls on the toll-free numbers
per month and 1,000 outbound if that matters.  Triple to 5x that number
in the first quarter which is our busy season.

Likely time frame is initial setup in the next 2-4 weeks and full usage
by end of q3.

Sincerely,
Warren Melnick
Systems and Network Administrator