[asterisk-biz] Polycom 501 and 301 phones for sale

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Tue Jun 20 06:57:37 MST 2006

Heh,

In 1997 friend of mine and myself made a system, which allows merchants put
buy and sell orders for wholesale merchandise in automated way.
System was clever enough to match the bids and connect them together.

Little bit later ebay.com was introduced, but that was coincedence =)))

All the Best!
Sergey.