答复: [asterisk-biz] Email2Fax and Fax2Email Solutions

hoowa sun hoowa.sun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 02:23:06 MST 2006

Hi daniel:

Asterisk can receive fax from pstn or digital line.
And you can send mail via halyfax with modem.

Fax2mail is very easy to do:
asterisk saving fax in image(and callerid) , sender deamon get user =
email
and send fax image(some tiff files)to user email.

Mail2fax like this:
Mailreader-->mail parser--> postscript files-> halyfax server.

I wrote www.faxmicro.com 's mail2fax program, last year.

Good luck

Hoowa sun

-----=D3=CA=BC=FE=D4=AD=BC=FE-----
=B7=A2=BC=FE=C8=CB: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] =B4=FA=B1=ED Daniel =
Mossinato
=B7=A2=CB=CD=CA=B1=BC=E4: 2006=C4=EA6=D4=C219=C8=D5 15:21
=CA=D5=BC=FE=C8=CB: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
=D6=F7=CC=E2: [asterisk-biz] Email2Fax and Fax2Email Solutions

Dear Asterisk Friends,

I want to provide to my client Email2Fax and Fax2Email service just like =

j2send.com does.
They would send an email to faxnumber at mydomain.com w/ a word or image =
file=20
attached and it would send a fax to my client. The other way around it =
also=20
valid, when they send a fax to my number it would be received in my =
inbox.

Can asterisk handle this with sip numbers?

Sorry if my question is really dumb, but I need a start.

Thank you