[asterisk-biz] Australian Mobiles available at good rates

Mattt mattt at haiq.com.au
Sat Jun 17 22:58:25 MST 2006

Shams,

  Wasn't it you that put us on to FreeCall (shortly before ceasing to answer
our correspondence)?

  Is that where the calls you're pushing here are being terminated?

Cheers,
 Matt.
 Technical Manager,
 Hai Q - Computers, Mobile Phones.
 foneAnyWare - VoIP.
 http://haiq.com.au
 http://foneanyware.com.au

    There are only 10 kinds of people.
    Those who understand binary, and those who don't.