[asterisk-biz] Prepaid billing

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sat Jun 17 07:17:14 MST 2006

Ron,

Are you looking for a solution to offer services to others, or a
provider of unlimited services?

If the former, our Enswitch product does this (and much more). More
details, including links to the list of features and a working demo of
the web interface, are at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

If the latter, we can put you in contact with some of our existing
customers. Which country are you in?

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799