[asterisk-biz] Prepaid billing

Simon Woodhead woodheads at esms.com
Sat Jun 17 00:19:50 MST 2006

Morning Ron,

Many. We're one and happy to help although 'unlimited' might need more
precision - we'll allocate you headroom for the traffic you expect/evidence.
Feel free to contact me off-list.

Reading your mail another way - we can also help with your client billing,
i.e. charging you a wholesale price and then giving you a second set of
CDRs, one per customer, rating calls at your specified rates.

Kind regards,
Simon