[asterisk-biz] Need China (0.0075) and Chad (0.109) [china usageincreased, need bangladesh now too]

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Fri Jun 16 11:09:37 MST 2006

I have China @ .0075.When would you like to test?

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale/Retail VOIP and TDM services

951-780-3131 (office)

951-850-0887 (mobile)

516-687-5047 (fax)

MSN IM-jaykordic at hotmail.com

Yahoo IM-jaykordic at yahoo.com

  _____

From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of hoowa sun
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 4:42 AM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Need China (0.0075) and Chad (0.109) [china
usageincreased, need bangladesh now too]

i have 8E1 in China Telecom.  but only 0.0093.

On 6/16/06, Deon <mr_e_glitch at yahoo.com> wrote:

Looks like my China just increased to 600k.  Need at most 0.0075, but
lower would be better, naturally.

I now have a need for Bangladesh (BD) Mobile, usage currently at 80k with
high growth anticipated. Need a rate of 0.033 obo for mobile. May have
Proper traffic if the rate's good as well.