[asterisk-biz] Need China (0.0075) and Chad (0.109)

Deon mr_e_glitch at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 22:49:26 MST 2006

Greetings,

Looking for:

China, currently pushing 300k/minutes a month w/ expected growth to 500k
within 3 months. (I have CDR's showing a 100k increase in usage in 1
months time, growth expected to be consistant at 100k extra per month) I
need a rate of 0.0075

Chad, currently pushin 100k/minutes a month w/ expected growth to 300k
within 3 months. I need a rate of 0.109

Please respond ASAP, I need these routes yesterday. I can test anytime day
or night and am ready to send traffic as soon as the interop test is
successful.

I realize this is "low usage" compared to what others have, but this
traffic is legit, no dialers, they're real calls and the usage is
consistant/stable, not finicky or subject to change on the drop of a dime.
I'm not asking for an insane rate either.

Regards,
Deon