[asterisk-biz] Israel DID's now available

David dst_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 20:28:57 MST 2006

1 (expandable).

Tomer Horn <thorn at ivrit.org.il> wrote:        Number of incoming channels per DID?

 David wrote: Hello list,

 We are happy to announce that we added to our portfolio DIDs from Israel (03 area code) in cooperation with a large licensed International Carrier in Israel. The advantage (comparing to 07X numbers) is that they are accessible from Israel and from overseas and they are not on trial basis (by telecommunications ministry).

 We also provide Cyprus, France, UK, USA, Canada and soon South Africa and Australia (we have a small range in trial these days) and other countries.

 If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me.

 Retail pricing: 7.95 Euro setup and 7.95 monthly. Volume discounts will be applied.

 Regards,

 David Uzan
 http://mail.yahoo.com