[asterisk-biz] free tollfree service

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Jun 15 06:24:33 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 16:12 +0400, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> >Thanks, however I just got informed that I can no longer allow arbitrary
> >ani to be sent.  People are getting uppity at some of what has been sent
> >so far.  :(
> >
> >So I will have to specify an arbitrary ani for the calls from now on.
> >This is unavoidable for it to remain free (I can send arbitrary but I
> >wont get compensation if I do that).
> >
> >Sorry for the post earlier that contained information to the contrary.
> >

> Then it is better if you withold the caller number.

wow that was an old post (2 months or so), did that just get archived
somewhere on your system or did my system for some reason kick it out
again?

I can do arbitrary ani so long as I do some limited filtering and have
been able to for a while :)

Belfast IE +44 28 9099 6461    DE +49 801 777 555 3402
Utrecht NL +31 306 553058      US WA +1 360 207 0479
US NY +1 516 687 5200          FreeWorldDialup: 635378
http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!