[asterisk-biz] Selling the source code for asterisk call center solution = FRAUDE

Georges Karam georges.karam at aheeva.com
Tue Jun 13 15:56:02 MST 2006

I think guys, we lost the focus on the real problem.
The problem is not how we are sending the information.
The problem is that there is company by the name of idconsulting.ca claiming
the ownership of a call center product that does not belong to them.
I will invite to contact idconsulting.ca and ask them for a demo (if they
still have it) and you can judge for yourself.
PS: if they claim that they have no such presentation, I will be more than
happy to send it to you.
Thanks

Georges Karam
CEO