[asterisk-biz] $0.0090 US 48 Premium SIP Termination

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Tue Jun 13 15:52:24 MST 2006

> Great, thanks for the explanation.
>
> Is there anywhere I can find a list of these accepted industry
> standard terms and their definitions and derivations?  I'd be happy to
> start a page on the wiki if someone took the time to explain it a bit
> to me.

I can start with the obvious...

ASR: Answer Seizure Ratio. We've seen that in the thread.
ACD: (Average Call Duration) or ALOC (Average Length of Call).
PDD: Post Dialing Delay. Time between the start of a call and the time
the phone starts ringing.

Can't think of any others right now...

Speaking of PDDs, is there a way of measuring it with *? That would be
great.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom