[asterisk-biz] Selling the source code for asterisk

Francois Lambert francois.lambert at aheeva.com
Tue Jun 13 14:17:42 MST 2006

Please guys,

No I’m not this guy.

Again my post was sent to inform everyone that the code that was “suppose to
be a school project” was in fact the source code of our solution that was
stolen by an ex employee. And that Aheeva has copyright of this source code
and should not be in hands of everyone else other than Aheeva.

I'm not looking for anything other than if you have acquire this solution
please call us as we can make arrangement for you since you probably
acquired it on good faith.

For others, please stop bashing of if you have anything that you wish to
discuss please send me a personal email

Francois

Francois Lambert
COO