[asterisk-biz] Selling the source code for asterisk call

Francois Lambert francois.lambert at aheeva.com
Tue Jun 13 13:10:28 MST 2006

Sorry if there is confusion,

I'm not looking for anything in particular, I just wanted to inform everyone
that this was not a school project, it was stolen from our company and I
know who stole it. Other should not be worried...

My message was that it is not open source and when we buy something that was
robbed, it has to be returned. I don't want to start a running mail
regarding this or that but I think it is important for other to know.

>while I do believe that if you were robbed you should be able to deal
>with the problem, and that seems to have been started at least, the two
>paragraphs above make me think that some additional info might be in
>order if you expect people to contact you.  You have gone to court and
>gotten someone to basically give up all copies of something, then you
>want a list of others that have the same items.

>What are your intentions with this list of names that you are
>requesting?  If someone said they basically shut down one busines and
>then wanted a list of other potential targets I would think that if I
>were using your software (I dont, its not useful in my particularly
>unique business model) and saw that I wouldnt want to identify myself
>for fear that it would be taken away and I wouldnt be able to use it,
>and then possibly being sued for a license fee or some silly thing.

>..>Perhaps you should clarify so others that might actually have it dont
>have a similar reaction, and then they would have to hope that qualifies
>as estoppel :)

Francois Lambert
COO
www.aheeva.com