[asterisk-biz] FCC ruling that requires all VoIP providers tomake wiretapping capabilities available to the U.S. government

William Boehlke william.boehlke at signate.com
Tue Jun 13 12:12:50 MST 2006

In addition to tapping and recording you have to be able to provide a way to
capture a variety of other information as defined by the law.  www.calea.org
has a wealth of information if you join.

You should also have a formal way to record each lawful intercept, provide
the data to law enforcement without sharing it with your employees, and
prevent unauthorized people from tapping their friends and neighbors.