[asterisk-biz] local UK traffic for 0871, 0870, 0844 and 0845 numbers

Bayor webexpert7 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 11:34:29 MST 2006

  Hi ,

  We have a client who can do significant volume minutes in local UK traffic
for 0871,0870,0844 and 0845 numbers. We want to know how much our company and our client will earn respectively per minute if we get 0871,0870,0844 and 0845 numbers
from your company.

  If there is mutual understanding between our companies then we will need a
re-branded website for marketing the numbers such that customers can
directly sign up for the numbers from the website and re-direct the
numbers themselves as well as an admin. panel for the 0871,0870,0844 and 0845
numbers.

  Your company will however need to figure out what traffic emanates from us
and what numbers they be and remunerate us accordingly.
  Please reply as soon as you and lets know your intentions.

  PLEASE CONTACT ME OFF-LIST using webexpert7 at yahoo.com

  Regards.

  Bayor