[asterisk-biz] Looking for France DID or International Toll-Free

WideVOIP asterisk at widevoip.com
Tue Jun 13 11:05:37 MST 2006

Hello

We do High Quality French DID's in 08XX format or regional ones 01 02 03 04 05
All did's are high quality with SIP - IAX and G711 - G729 - GSM - ILBC
Fees are 10€ / month with no charge on incoming calls and 2 concurrent calls ( upgradable )

We also provides direct high quality termination to French land lines and mobiles
with callerid presentation

Thierry
tél: +33 (0)3 90 40 06 75
fax: +33 (0)3 90 40 06 75