[asterisk-biz] RE: Good Providers

Mark Rollins mrol1971 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 09:16:36 MST 2006

All,
I wanted to thank you for your input in regards to providers.

My company has decided on the providers that we will use and wanted to let
you know my experience with them.

For our primary provider, we chose netiq systems.
Their staff was excellent and very helpful. We were really impressed with
their response times and the customer portal is well thought out.
They were able to give us good pricing and their switches are 10ms from us.
Hopefully they will provider local DIDs.

For our backup, we are using iax.cc and voipjet.

All providers that we tested worked well. We chose the providers based on
features, presentation and level of support.

-Mark Rollins

-- I do not have any affiliation with the above mentioned companies.
I made this post because 80% of what I found on the list archives are the
bad points about the providers.
Good service is expected, but hardly recognised.