[asterisk-biz] Asterisk self-care software for users

Paul Matthews paul at xedos.net
Mon Jun 12 14:23:38 MST 2006

Hi,
I am planning to deploy remotely supported Asterisk based pbx's with
hard phones to small businesses who will have little Voip knowledge. The
intention is to support the trickier bits of pbx admin such as extension
creation, routing options, pstn connectivity, ivrs and queues but I
would like to offer users web based software that allows some or all of
the following:-

Sound manager with upload of voice prompts
CDR viewing
voicemail admin
follow-me manager
name directory
reminder calls (not essential though)

A role based gui would be ideal as it hides the admin functions from
users. However interfaces from companies such as PBXtra and switchvox
look good but too expensive for my needs and so just a user interface
would be sufficient if it comes in cheaper. Can anyone recommend a
product or combination of products

Rgds
Paul