[asterisk-biz] Services offered on a Softswitch

Turgut Abacioglu runningprince at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 11:50:12 MST 2006

Please examine the information about new "office-in-a-box" product, EDGEBOX
(www.edgebox.net) that is produced by Critical Software
(www.criticalsoftware.com).  EDGEBOX is a software product that combines all
the latest features and services of an IT and VOICE systems. EDGEBOX shared
best broadband product of the year prize with Huawei Technologies at "IEC
InfoVision Award 2005"
http://www.iec.org/events/2005/bbwf/conference/infovision.html).

The creator of EDGEBOX, Critical Software (www.criticalsoftware.com) is one
of the 500 fastest growing company in Europe (http://www.europes500.com).

I am a technology consultant who works internationally.  Please contact me
if you would like more information about EDGEBOX.

Regards

Turgut Abacıoğlu
Managing Partner

Technology Partnering Ltd./Teknoloji Paylaşım Ltd.

Angora Cad 182/27 Beysukent 06810 Yenimahalle - Ankara
100 Varley Lane Suit 203 Kanata ON K2K 1E5 Canada
Mobile : +90 (533) 775 4946
Tel : +90 (312) 225 2388
Faks : +90 (312) 225 2388
WEB : www.tpg-net.com/