[asterisk-biz] Looking for postpaid quality A-Z termination

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Thu Jun 8 16:57:14 MST 2006

Jean-Michel ,

I would like to supply you on a postpaid basis.How much credit you you need?
Since you are in a low risk business,it shouldn’t be a problem.How bout if I
also give you routes that I have at my cost,since you are just starting out.

I won’t tell my other business partner,for fear that they would think I’m an
IDIOT!

You really are serious, aren’t you!

  _____