[asterisk-biz] Office hours notification

Frank bureau at inmte.com
Wed Jun 7 16:12:23 MST 2006

Oh my god we created a monster...

See the little messages in the line I agree with others that posted same
remark..

Always that little.. hmm.. thing...

But it should be in dev .. its right.. however, the idea of it shouldb
ediscussed in -biz.. the technical aspect in -dev and the who the fu.. cares
in the -users..

Now ill go take a hike in the -null list.