[asterisk-biz] Re: Fwd: Blacklist Security

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Wed Jun 7 13:15:40 MST 2006

Mike Lynchfield wrote:
> Ain't it time for all of us to get along and do POSITIVE CRITISIM ?
I have to say, that Matt's email should be seen as exactly that.

What he brings up are valid concerns, and they happen every day with
other BLs so it is something you should think about, or you will have to
do it eventually.  Maybe after someone has already used your system as a
DoS attack.

Starting manually I think is a good start, so you can push out the
inevitable conflict over policy until after the system has been up for a
little while.

Mike