[asterisk-biz] Voipjet provider

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Wed Jun 7 07:28:15 MST 2006

I think they are trustworthy if you mean regarding money. First paypal
payment didn't get applied due to a glitch and John took care of it
right away. No problem with subsequent payments.

I used them for some overseas calls because the savings were great. I
had some call quality problems and wound up paying a lot more to use
other voip providers and my pots line. Later voipjet changed some routes
and rates which improved the quality.

I use multiple providers so the few times voipjet was down, I was still
able to call out.