[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse's New Tiered Pricing is a Huge Success!

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Wed Jun 7 00:48:24 MST 2006

>>So they're basically doing LCR. Fair enough :-)
>>

>The point I am making is that if you are doing LCR and 'cherrypicking',
>the blended-rate provider is getting screwed.

Yeah, well, that's called competition you know... it's a drag, but what
can you do? If customers want to use LCR, there isn't much you can do
about it, except have more fine grained rates to increase the number of
cherries you can offer to them :)

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom