[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse's New Tiered Pricing is a Huge Success!

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Tue Jun 6 16:59:35 MST 2006

alex at pilosoft.com wrote:

>On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Chris Liu wrote:
>

>>As shown above, using VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk with FlexRate plus
>>one other flat-rate provider is the most effective way to average less
>>than 1¢ on your US termination.
>>

>That, and it is also an excellent way to make other suckers lose money,
>and/or disconnected due to violation of 80/20 rboc/nonrboc ratio
>requirements.
>
>It will be interesting when all smalltime resellers start enforcing the
>ratios...

I checked and the rate to my 207-826 pots line is 2.4c. That's a
MidMaine rate center. Thanks to voip, I can have numbers from a verizon
rate center 30 miles away with a vp connect rate of 1.0c

Somebody with a $14.99 "unlimited local" vp account in 207 is allowed to
call me and talk all night. We'll see what the bigtime non-resellers
start doing in the future.