[asterisk-biz] Super-phone.com and Superphone.co.uk beta launch

suzanne at supertec.com suzanne at supertec.com
Tue Jun 6 14:54:58 MST 2006

Super Technologies, Inc. is happy to announce the beta launch of super-
phone.com and superphone.co.uk which use SIP protocol.

These are soft phone services offering local and long distance phone services
with incoming local and/or international phone numbers.

We invite you to take one month free with a US phone number and a UK phone
number from these websites.

Sign up. Email to care at supertec.com the following text. (Choose either super-
phone.com or superphone.co.uk.)

I have signed up at super-phone.com or superphone.co.uk and need my one
month free US and UK phone number credit added. My new account # is
_______________________. My email address on the account is

Once the credit amount is added to your account by care at supertec.com, then
you can add the US and/or UK phone number and use free for one month.

This is a beta launch, so we welcome communication and suggestions directly to
us off the list once you have registered an account. Thanks!

Suzanne Bowen, V.P., Super Technologies, Inc. since 1999.
Skype: VPLSuzanne, SIPphone.com's Gizmo Project ID:
Suzanne_beavoipprovider
Come talk to us at our booth 463 at the FALL VON Voice on the Net Show in
September 2006!