[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse's Introduction to Asterisk-Biz

Chris Liu voicepulseasteriskbiz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 10:49:27 MST 2006

Brian,

As I'm sure your work experience at competing ITSPs has shown you,
supporting Asterisk on a large scale with phone and email support is
not an easy task.  With software that is as powerful, flexible and
fast-changing as Asterisk, there is a need for very in-depth support
that poses a challenge for any company on this mailing list.

In the past few months, VoicePulse has made an effort to allocate more
of our resources towards supporting Asterisk and Asterisk at Home users
as well as various third-party PBXs.  We have re-done our website,
lowered our termination rates, introduced an API, created an
auto-configuration plug-in for Asterisk at Home/TrixBox, increased email
communications to our customers, increased our presence in #asterisk
and #freepbx, and trained more of our customer support representatives
on troubleshooting Asterisk configuration files.

While I cannot claim that our support is perfect, I can assure you
that the VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk service has been retooled for
use specifically by Asterisk users.  We are well aware of the
challenges of deploying large-scale Asterisk-based systems and are
making every attempt to accommodate our customers' needs.

Regards,

Chris Liu
VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk
Web: http://connect.voicepulse.com/