[asterisk-biz] NYC Asterisk Housing and 1 DID with 10 Channels

Josep Olivet - Altecom josep at altecom.es
Tue Jun 6 10:09:43 MST 2006

Hi,

one of our customers needs housing in NYC, in order to install thier Asterisk. These are the requirements:

Pentium P4 2.x or 3x Ghz
1 GB of RAM
80 GB HD
Linux Debian

The IP connectivity with USA should be good, and the IP assigned to this server should be announced by a member of the NYIIX, which
is currently peering with us (AS16030), in order to avoid unnecessary hops.

We also need that the same Housing company offer us 1 DID from NYC with 10 channels.

When you send us the offer, please send also a traceroute to the IP for testing: 212.121.230.150

Thank you very much for everything.

Regards,
Josep Olivet i Torras  -  A L T E C O M
Alta Tecnología en Comunicaciones, S.L.