[asterisk-biz] Traffic

Frank bureau at inmte.com
Tue Jun 6 07:44:33 MST 2006

This is an auction style betting on keywords.

You get your web to the users that type this keyword.

So, someone looks up wholesale voip provider pakistan

And it goes to your site

Prices are around  1 penny per keyword, depending on keyword.

May I got 5000 hits. On 4 keywords. Cost around 60$

My spot has been filled, other keywords ,non voip services, still avail as
in hardware or related software.