[asterisk-biz] Updated VOIP Service Providers B2B on voip-info

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Mon Jun 5 00:10:19 MST 2006

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/VOIP+Service+Providers+B2B

Hi all,

I went through the list of VoIP providers on the B2B page in the
voip-info wiki and separated them by region.  So far I have only used
voxee and teliax so I know they only have production servers NY and CO
respectively so the rest I either took hints from the web site that they
have POPs on both east & west coast or categorized them by their contact
address.

So please help clean up what I missed.  If a provider is multi-regional,
then just put one entry in the "USA (National)" section instead of one
in each region.

Thanks,

Mike