[asterisk-biz] Consultancy and development partners wanted

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Jun 4 04:39:29 MST 2006

Integrics is focusing more and more on Enswitch, yet we're getting many
requests for consultancy. We'd like to outsource some of these to free
up our staff for our Enswitch customers. If your company provides
consultancy and development in the areas below, please let me know,
answering the following questions:

- What experience do your staff have in the following areas:

     * Web development (please state languages used)? This is probably
the skill we have most demand for. We have projects waiting for web
skills now.

     * Asterisk?

     * SIP Express Router?

     * Telephony protocols?

     * MySQL & PostgreSQL?

     * Linux distributions (please state which)?

     * Windows development (C# preferred, but willing to consider others)?

- How many developers do you have?

- Where are you geographically located? Minor bonus points for being in
the United Kingdom, but this is low priority.

- What are your rates?

I'm anticipating getting large numbers of responses, so my apologies in
advance if we're slow getting back to you.

We're also interested in partners for selling, installing, supporting,
and providing training for Enswitch. Please see:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

for more details.

--
Alistair Cunningham,