[asterisk-biz] Asterisk most wanted features, bug fixes and feedback

C. asterisk-biztracking at netsyncro.com
Sat Jun 3 23:39:49 MST 2006

If some of the members on the list would be so kind I'm looking for
feedback in the following areas:

1) Technical problem(s) that would be most desirable to have fixed and
that you can reproduce..
    example : credentials not being pruned correctly (Links to an actual
bug report would be best.)

2) Features that few, if any, providers are currently offering, but
would be very desirable.  (I know some features have bounties out
already, but if it's something you're willing to pay for that's also
good to know.)
    examples.. chan_skype.so, enterprise support contracts, and or
specific web interface functionality

Thanks!

C.

For offlist replies: cbergstrom [åt} netsyncro {döt] com