[asterisk-biz] Looking to tour a US-based call center

Dinesh Ravishanker dinesh at skyyconsulting.com
Fri Jun 2 18:56:37 MST 2006

Chris,

Skyy Consulting has one of our *real* asterisk call centers right here in
Los Angeles.  The installation currently handles approximately 50 agents who
work 9 hour days, 6 days a week.  The system has 4 inbound T1's and is fully
saturated during the day with rarely any dropped calls or call quality
issues.

The client is looking to expand to about 100 agents in the next few months.
Contact me off list if you'd like more information.  I can try to get you in
touch with our client and provide your organization with similar consulting
services, if required.

Thanks,

Dinesh Ravishanker, MBA

Sr. Solutions Consultant