[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Security

Daniel Mossinato mossinatoasterisk at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 04:03:02 MST 2006

Dear friends,

Good morning.
This is my first post on this list, so I would like to introduce me.

My name is Daniel Mossinato and I'm an IT Mananger in Brazil, São Paulo.
I'm running an Asterisk for the company where I work to use as an "internal
communicator". I have some extensions and no external lines. The partners
use this solution to talk between each other.
I have a new scenario since two of the partners will travel and they want to
use the extension outside of the company. The only solution I've found is a
VPN. They would connect from hotels or other offices and they concern is
about somebody listening the conversation.

Do you have any suggestion of a device which supports OpenVPN? It could be
an gateway (ATA) or a ip phone.

Thank you very much
Sorry about my english