[asterisk-biz] Polycom IP430 Lots for Sale - Extremely Low Price -

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Mon Jul 31 07:51:52 MST 2006

Hello Asterisk-Biz List Members:

I just recently had a customer disappear for a large deal of Polycom
IP430's. In preparation for the order, we placed a "larger then normal"
order for Polycom IP430's. With the "disappearance" of this customer, we are
heavy on the Polycom IP430's and therefore I would like to offer up an
incredible deal to the Asterisk-biz list members to thin our stock a bit on
the product.

This is a limited time offer and is non-negotiable. The deal is offered
through me; no VoIP Supply sales rep will be eligible to offer this deal, so
please do not ask.

I am selling lots of 50-100 of the Polycom IP430 for $140ea. You pay
shipping. There are a limited number of phones eligible for this promotion,
so if you are interested please let me know immediately.

Again, this is a limited time offer. I do not think this will last more then
5 days as I am proactively seeking buyers for these phones.

Please contact me off-list if you would like to take advantage of this
offer.

Thank you,

Garrett Smith

Director of Business Development