[asterisk-biz] Looking for SIP ActiveX

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 01:05:09 MST 2006

I developed my softphone using RTC client on Win2K, but when i installed in Windows XP Professional i am getting run time error. But on Windows XP home addition and Professional having SP2 it is working well.

May be i am missing some file to copied on client PC i used Visual Studio Installer for packaging the dailer and i found its include all requirment project files.

Let me see if i need any extra file to include so it can work on any windows without SP?

Leo Ann Boon <leo at datvoiz.com> wrote: Abdul wrote:
> Yes, I did. But its required atleast SP2 and here is more customer
> using without any SP.
It's not true. RTC is available as a separate download. I know it is
supported on W2K.

> */Leo Ann Boon /* wrote:
>
>     Abdul wrote:
>     > Hi All,
>     >
>     > I am looking SIP ActiveX to develop my own Pc2Phone dailer. I
>     checked
>     > with http://www.vaxvoip.com and i found that they are offering very
>     > well features, i want to ask if there is any other who can
>     provide me
>     > ActiveX the codec i can take from third party it will be not
>     problem,
>     > But it should support third party codec (G729 or G723).
>     Have you considered using the Windows native RTC SIP stack?
>
>     Leo

> --------
> Regard,
> Abdul Lateef
> Computer Programmer
> Mob: +974 - 5405022
> MSN: abdulzu at hotmail.com
> YM!: abdul_zu

> Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to
> Yahoo! Groups.

--------
Regard,
Abdul Lateef