[asterisk-biz] Multi-Tech ISI-HI-2U ISA ISDN BRI server card

John Schmerold john at katy.com
Sun Jul 30 17:57:13 MST 2006

I apologize for this commercial interruption (good thing this is a biz
list or I'd be in serious hot water),  but I have a Multi-Tech ISI-HI-2U
ISA ISDN BRI server card listed on eBay for $20. I'd be somewhat
surprised if no one has a use for this, but last time I listed it, I
didn't get a single hit.

Two problems with the device:
1. It's ISA
2. It's ISDN

The unit is brand new in box.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280012964829

Both these technologies are dead (kinda - I use both, but realize I am
in the minority), but if you are a smart guy looking to setup a fax &/or
modem pool this is a cheap way to do it.

John

--
John Schmerold
Katy Computer & Wireless