[asterisk-biz] Looking for carrier grade redundant solution

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Jul 28 09:42:01 MST 2006

Danny,

Thank you!

Chris,

In Enswitch, we've gone for the approach of multiple machines with
failover (using heartbeat), load balancing and dead machine detection
(using our own code), and replication (using MySQL). Configuration, call
routing, and billing is then done using FastAGI. More details are in the
bottom 2 links on:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

If you're interested in Enswitch, and would like more details and/or
pricing, please don't hesitate to email or call me.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/