[asterisk-biz] Looking for SIP ActiveX

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 22:56:59 MST 2006

Hi All,

I am looking SIP ActiveX to develop my own Pc2Phone dailer. I checked with http://www.vaxvoip.com and i found that they are offering very well features, i want to ask if there is any other who can provide me ActiveX the codec i can take from third party it will be not problem, But it should support third party codec (G729 or G723).

I am ready to pay if it will be powerfull and well working with Asterisk.

Abdul