[asterisk-biz] AgileVoice? Agileco?

Ahmed M. Mohamed m.ahmed4m at menara.ma
Wed Jul 26 09:55:46 MST 2006

Hi

We are interested with billiing solution (Pre-paid) which can work with
Asterisk could you pls to provide me with more details

RGDS
Ahmed M. Mohamed
Operation Supervisor
Information Technology Dept.
4M Media
2 Avn. Michlifen, Agdal,
Rabat, Morocco.
Wrk Hrs  : Mon. - Fri. 9:00 am - 6:00 pm GMT
E-mail      : m.ahmed4m at menara.ma
Mob.       : + (212) 73 47 49 63
Tel.         : + (212) 37 67 08 08/09
Fax.        : + (212) 37 67 23 23/33