[asterisk-biz] Spanish Asterisk Voices Released

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 11:59:11 MST 2006

There is a big difference in Spanish.
There is Spain Spanish (like your prompts) that use the word "almohadilla"
to describe the # sign.
Here in latin america, we use the word "signo de numero", because IT IS a
number sign.

You may as well rebrand your voice prompts as "Spain prompts for Europe
usage".

Indeed we have problems making a unified spanish prompt in latin america, we
have like 30 ways to say the same thing (or sign) but in a different
country. The most spanish-neutral prompts are those from a Colombia
asterisk-house but i cant remember the name. It's a male voice so is not for
normal usage, we latins preffer a female voice and the prompts are not
finished yet and seems they will never be.

But let me say "thank you" for such a clear and crisp voice prompts, even if
it's only for usage in Europe.

On 7/25/06, Alberto Sagredo <asagredo at peoplecall.com> wrote:

> Which files have you detected, there are missing?
>
> To fix in next version
>
> Bob Smith escribió:
> > gracias,
> >
> > But its not in sync with current astcc.. missing a few files in fact.
> > 4-5 i think\
> >
> > Alberto Sagredo wrote:
> >> Im on maintenance right now. Reuploading files. Thats why its
> >> prompting you for password.
> >>
> >> Wait 20 minutes please :)

> --
> Alberto Sagredo
> I+D Area (Asterisk // Cisco-Linksys)
> Peoplecall
>

> Email : asagredo at peoplecall.com
> Blog: http://www.voipnovatos.es
>
> Tel./Ph. : +34 91 120 5080
> Tel. Dir./Dir. Ph.: 700 757 139 / 91 120 50 39
> Fax./Fax.: +34 91 661 9460

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780