[asterisk-biz] FS Asterisk Cards.

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Tue Jul 25 05:22:28 MST 2006

I have 2 x100p clone cards for sale in NY 10021, email directly for
pricing and delivery.

I also have 2 spare FXO red daughter boards for a TDM400P that are brand
new and in antistatic bags (I bought 4 but have decided I only need 2)
for sale in NY 10021, email directly for pricing and delivery.

Cheers,
Dean