[asterisk-biz] IAX2 SDK

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 04:00:37 MST 2006

Hello,

When 2.0 version will be released?

zoa <zoachien at securax.org> wrote:
There is an API available for idefisk that might do what you are looking
for

http://www.asteriskguru.com/idefisk/

Version 2.0 will do g729.

You could also use iaxlib or iaxclient, but will probably run into
problems with licensing conflicts between the lgpl libraries and the
g729 / g723 codecs.

Zoa

AmberVoIP wrote:
> I think you should speak in another lost, in development.
> Also, if we sepak about asterisk sources - there is C, no VB. You should
> look 3rd IAX2 libraries, maybe you will found them for Visual Basic.
>
> On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 00:36 -0700, Abdul wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I was looking for IAX2 SDK for Visual Basic development or
>> customizable dialer and it should support G729 or G723 codecs.
>>
>> Please interest party cantact me ASAP.
>>
>> Abdul

--------
Regard,